Temple Etz Chaim is located in the center of the Conejo Valley near the intersection of the Route 23 Freeway and Janss Road. Route 23 can be accessed from the Ventura Freeway (US-101) on the south and the Ronald Reagan Freeway (CA-118) on the north.
1080 East Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, California 91360
Directions from State Route 23:
- Take the Janss exit from State Route 23 Freeway
- Proceed west on Janss to Windsor (traffic light)
- Turn left on Windsor Dr, and proceed 1 block
- Turn left on Whitecliff Rd, and proceed to parking lot
- Turn left into parking lot. Temple Etz Chaim will be on the right.
Temple Etz Chaim is located in the Northeast section of large parking lot shared by the Temple and a church. The parking lot entrance is off Whitecliff Road.
Get directions from your home to Temple Etz Chaim via Google Maps.